If you are looking for a free Windows server that gives your full admin access in Australia, MyHostingLive is what you are looking for. Discover our new Australia RDP with admin access, SSD storage, VPS hardware, and much more, available now at no charge (with no additional setup fees or hidden charges).
What is a Remote Desktop?
RDP stands for Remote Desktop Protocol, which is a service that allows you to use an external server to work on it. An RDP is like having another CPU to store all you need and to work on as if you had another computer on your screen.
The great thing about RDP hosts is that you have full administrator access, custom configurations, unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, Windows VPS, etc. to work on it from anywhere at any time (it is active 24/7 and you can access it from any device).
There is something very important to take into account when using an external remote desktop, and it is the database location. It is because if the server is so far away from your location, you can experience some lag and that is not the idea, that’s why MyHostingLive has available 23 different remote desktop locations in different parts of the world and has recently opened two in Australia: location Sydney (Australia RDP) & location Melbourne (Australia RDP).
Australia RDP: Benefits of having your remote desktop server with MyHostingLive
There are tons of benefits that you can take advantage of having your Australia RDP with full administrator access (location Sydney, Melbourne, or any of the other 21 options):
- If you live in Sidney or Melbourne or are near that area, you will experience great server speed and a stable network connection because you will be close to MyHostingLive’s high-security data centers.
- We offer you unlimited bandwidth and full root admin access for you to adapt your server to your needs, you also get to choose which Windows version you want — so if you are used to Windows 10 for example, you can select it and apply it on your custom plan so it is easier for you to work on your RDP —.
- This service es completely free, there is no payment required for you to have your admin RDP and there are no limitations. This is not a trial and won’t expire, it will only get canceled if you want it to be canceled, but if you don’t, you can keep private access to your RDP for as long as you wish.
Is it Safe to have an RDP with MyHostingLive?
It is normal to be concerned about safety, we understand that our customers use their RDP servers to store important information, create databases, and run heavy programs, so security is an important subject for us.
There are various ways in which we make sure your private information remains private. The first security measure we take is to ask all our users to create a private username and password, this is very important because that’s how you as the account holder, and we as the service host and providers know that you (the owner of the account) are the only person accessing your data.
This is very important because as we mentioned above, you can access your RDP from anywhere at any time, so with that availability, we had to implement account protection via username and password.
Another very important security measure that we implemented for all RDP servers in our system is the security via SSL certificates, this protocol encrypts or encodes all your data so that if someone tries to attack your connection to the remote server, the information is unintelligible and unavailable.
In addition, your information is also physically protected in our high-security data centers with secret locations and with our security team that is always making sure all servers are in good condition.
How to Buy Australia RDP with MyHistingLive?
If you are interested in getting your own Australia RDP with full admin access in MyHostingLive, all you have to do is the following:
- Visit our website and drag your cursor to the “services” tab to see the menu list of all the services available. Click on “Free Windows RDP” and scroll a little bit down to see the short form that you need to fill out to start.
- Select all the server details depending on what you need, choose the location Sydney or Melbourne (if you want your server to be located in Australia), the Windows version, and the specifications of your RDP.
- Get your membership code (completely free) to create your account and have private access to your RDP, remember that you will need a valid email address and a secret password — this is for security reasons —.
- After having an account created, just sign into it and start the installation process of your RDP. After the download and installation process, you will have full admin access to your Australia RDP and will be able to start customizing it as you wish.